A recently established medical research facility, the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Rajkot is located in vibrant Gujarat. There are 19 AIIMS in all, located in places like Delhi, Jodhpur, Bhuvneshwar, Rishikesh, and Raipur. The PMSSY programme of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, establishes AIIMS Rajkot in 2020.
The National Medical Commission (N.M.C.) has granted approval to AIIMS Rajkot. The Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) oversees the AIIMS Rajkot counselling process. AIIMS Rajkot currently only offers an MBBS programme. The cost of the 5.5-year, INR 5856 MBBS programme at AIIMS Rajkot is INR.
AIIMS Rajkot Course and Fees:
The AIIMS Rajkot will offer a variety of courses with significant advancements in the coming years. The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Rajkot currently offers the MBBS programme.
Course Duration: 5 years 6 months
On the basis of NEET UG Scores
AIIMS Rajkot Admission:
Rajkot, Gujarat, India is home to the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Rajkot), a public medical school and hospital. MBBS is the only programme that AIIMS Rajkot currently offers. If a candidate is interested in the AIIMS Rajkot MBBS programme, they must take the NEET UG exam and go through counselling. The general category cutoff rank at AIIMS Rajkot is approximately 2790. The cost of the 5.5-year, INR 5856 MBBS programme at AIIMS Rajkot is INR.
The National Medical Commission (N.M.C.) has granted approval to AIIMS Rajkot. The Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) oversees the AIIMS Rajkot counselling process. The article discusses the precise selection criteria, eligibility, deadlines, applications, and cutoff for the UG and PG programmes at AIIMS Rajkot.
AIIMS Rajkot MBBS Admission:
At AIIMS Rajkot, the MBBS programme lasts 5.5 years in total. NEET-UG entrance exam results are used to determine admission into the MBBS programme at AIIMS Rajkot, which is followed by counselling. For students in their final year of the MBBS programme, an internship lasting one year is required.
AIIMS Rajkot MBBS Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates for the MBBS programme must have passed the 10+2 exam or an equivalent exam and achieved a minimum grade point average of 60% in the required subjects of Biology/Biotechnology, Physics, Chemistry, and English.
- Both public and private medical colleges require students to be 17 years old to enrol.
AIIMS Rajkot MBBS Admission Selection Criteria
Admission to the MBBS programme at AIIMS Rajkot is based on NEET-UG entrance results and counselling.
AIIMS Rajkot Application Process:
- Admission to the MBBS programme at AIIMS Rajkot is based on the NEET-UG entrance exam results and counselling.
- Candidates must meet the prerequisites to be eligible for the course.
- If a candidate meets the requirements, they must submit the NEET application.
- The NEET exam must be taken by students who meet the requirements and are interested in attending the AIIMS Rajkot M.B.B.S.
- For the AIIMS Rajkot admissions process to continue, applicants must meet the NEET cutoff.
- Spend the money necessary for document verification.
- Marksheets for Classes X and XII or board results.
- Caste certificate, copy of entrance examination results
- Migration from a school
- Character Certificate
- Passport size pictures
AIIMS Rajkot Facilities:
The UG Hostel (Boys and Girls) consists of 120 student rooms in each of the two hostel buildings, with five floors in each. Within the AIIMS Rajkot campus, both hostel buildings are situated close to the academic building and are accessible on foot. Only at the time of admission are dorm rooms assigned.
Library: The library has databases and a large collection of relevant books. The library services at AIIMS Rajkot are used by staff, faculty, and students to support research, teaching, and learning as well as to stay up to date on knowledge.