Apeejay Institute Of Technology - School Of Management For Women, Greater Noida
The women's management school of the well-known Apeejay Institutes is located at the Apeejay Institute of Technology. It is situated in Knowledge Park-1, Greater Noida, on a sizable campus. The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi has granted the institute permission to run the PGDM programme. It currently has a 60-student intake for its Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme.
- The Apeejay Institute of Technology, School of Management for Women website has an application form that students can download.
- By sending a DD for the required application fee, out-of-town candidates can request the application form and prospectus via mail.
- By visiting any nearby Axis Bank and making the required cash payment of INR 700 for the application fee, the application form may also be obtained.
- The only forms of payment accepted for application fees are cash and demand draughts. Payment via the internet is not permitted.
- The minimum requirement for applicants to the PGDM programme is a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum GPA of 50%.
- Holders of a management diploma will be given preference.
- The results of the admissions test, overall academic performance, group discussions, and personal interviews are among the criteria used to select candidates.
Highlights of Apeejay Institute of Technology, School of Management for Women Admissions:
Name of the Institute
Apeejay Institute of Technology – School of Management for Women
Basic Admission Criteria
Name of Entrance Exam
CAT/XAT/MAT/ ATMA/JMET AIT - Test (Apeejay Institute of Technology Test)
Apeejay Institute of Technology, School of Management for Women PGDM Admission:
For female students who meet all course eligibility requirements, the Institute offers a Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme. A Bachelor's degree in any discipline with an overall grade point average of 50% or higher is the minimum requirement for admission to the programme.
Before applying to the programme, candidates must also pass one of the following CETs: CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, or JEMAT Apeejay Institute of Technology Test (AIT- Test). Candidates are chosen based on their CET score merit, after which they are contacted for group discussions and individual interviews held on the institute campus.
Bachelor’s degree with 50% or above marks, CET score
CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ JEMAT/ ATMA score + GD + PI
- Students who will be taking the senior year exam for graduation may also apply.
- Candidates from reserved categories benefit from a 5% mark relaxation on the required minimum.
- To advance to the next round of selection, candidates without a valid CET (CAT/MAT/XAT/JEMAT/ATMA) score are required to take the Apeejay Institute of Technology Test (AIT-Test).
Apeejay Institute of Technology, School of Management for Women Application Process:
Only offline applications from qualified female students are accepted by the institute. The application procedure is described in more detail below:
- The Apeejay Institute's official website is where applicants who want to be considered for admission to the PGDM programme can download the application.
- A demand draught for INR 700 made out to "AIT- School of Management" and payable to Greater Noida or New Delhi may also be sent in exchange for the application form and prospectus from the Registrar's office.
- By paying the required application fee, outstation candidates can obtain the AIT application form and prospectus from any Axis Bank location nationwide.
- Forms that have been downloaded from the website of the Apeejay Institute must be sent, properly filled out, along with a DD for INR 700 to cover the application fee.
- The Registrar's office must receive all completed forms by the deadlines specified.
- Applications that are submitted late or with incomplete information will be rejected immediately.
- Attested copies of degree certificate and mark sheet of the qualifying examination (Graduation)
- Photo copy of certificate showing date of birth
- Three color photographs (2.5''X2'')
- Photocopy of any other degree/certificate
- Migration/Transfer certificate