Apeejay Svran International College - [ASIC], Greater Noida
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, is home to the Private College ASIC, which was founded in 1980.
The School of Business at the University of Greenwich and the United Kingdom worked together to establish the College under the apeejay Education Society.
- The MBA programme at the postgraduate level is offered by ASIC Noida.
- For the MBA programme, the application process is offline.
- Applicants for the MBA programme must have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or institute.
- Candidates' English proficiency, academic and extracurricular records, references, personal statements, and experience will all be taken into consideration when shortlisting candidates.
- The TOEFL exam is a requirement for admission to the MBA programme (Test of English as a Foreign Language).
- Candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted for a personal interview with the campus admissions committee.
- Using the candidate's past performance history, references, personal statement, experience, and performance in the personal interaction round, a merit list will be created following the personal interaction.
- The candidate will receive an admission offer based on where they rank on the merit list. Scholarships will be made available to deserving students choosing MBA International Business Programs.
Highlight table of ASIC, Greater Noida
Name of the College
Apeejay Svran International College
Basic Admission Criteria
Merit - Bachelor’s degree Entrance – TOEFL
Last date to apply
TOEFL - February 22, 2021
TOEFL (Online and Offline)
TOEFL – Second week of April, 2021
Entrance Exam Mode
Online and Offline
Availability of Admit card
First week of March, 2021
ASIC MBA Program Admission:
For the MBA programme, the application process is offline.
Candidates for the MBA programme must have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or institution in any stream.
Candidates must pass the TOEFL exam as part of the admissions process for the MBA programme (Test of English as a Foreign Language).
Candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted for a personal interview with the campus admissions committee.
Shortlisted candidates will be chosen based on their academic and extracurricular history, English language proficiency, personal statement, references, and experience.
Following the personal interaction, a merit list will be created based on how well each candidate performed during the round of personal interaction.
Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized University/ Institute.
TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) Exam.
Key Points to Remember for Admission to MBA course –
- The Ministry of HRD, AICTE, and the Indian government have all approved the MBA programme.
- Candidates may pursue management opportunities with multinational corporations, state or local government agencies, consulting firms, or media companies.
- There is a hostel facility on campus.
ASIC, Ropar Application Process:
By filling out the application form included with the prospectus, applications can be submitted offline.
Application process for the MBA program-
- After paying INR 700, you can obtain the prospectus and application form from www.apeejay.edu/aitsm.
- Demand Drafts or any Axis Bank branch nationwide may be used to make the payment.
- A demand draught for INR 700 must be made payable to "AIT-School Of Management" in Greater Noida or New Delhi in the name of the institution.
- Correspondence address –
Apeejay Svran International College
Apeejay Institute of Technology Campus
Surajpur-Kasna Road, Greater Noida
Ph. No. 0120-2326018
Documents required at the time of Registration –
The application form must be attested, as well as the documents listed below.
- certified copies of the degree certificate and the qualifying examination score sheet (Graduation).
- a photocopy of the birth date certification (Date of Birth).
- Three images in colour (Passport Size)
- migration/transfer certificate, and a photocopy of any additional degree or certificate.