ATMA Exam 2022: Latest Updates on Date & Application Process
Important update for students!
The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) has officially announced the dates for their ATMA Exam for the year 2022. The exam will be held on 29th March 2022 and applications for the same are currently underway. Starting on 1st March 2022, the last date to register for this exam is 22nd May 2022.
Students can do the needful and go register themselves on the AIMS official website i.e. https://www.atmaaims.com/
Updates on the ATMA Exam 2022
Though some of the most important information has been covered above, it’s important to know that the last date for paying the registration fees is 21st May 2022. Once that process is complete, candidates can take a printout of their application from the official website on 24th May 2022.
Before the exam, admit cards for the ATMA Exam 2022 will be generated on 26th May 2022 on the official website of the AIMS. As far as the results are concerned, they'll be out after the exam on 3rd June 2022.
Talking about the exam itself, this is an exam that is meant for admission to PG programs like PGDM, MBA, PGDBA, and MCA among others. This is subject to the provisions of other local universities and institutions.
The registration/application process for the ATMA is a fairly easy, smooth, and hassle-free process. Candidates need to remember the pointers below to carry this process out successfully.
- Candidates are required to fill in only their full name and date of birth as well as their correct mobile numbers and e-mail IDs.
- The registration fee amounts to INR 1,600 (including the 18% GST).
- Candidates can pay using their credit/debit card
- After successful registration, the candidate will receive an autogenerated mail to your email address which has the login credentials for the candidate i.e. username and password
- Using the said login credentials, the candidates can take a printout of the application form, and later on, even the admit card and test result. Candidates need to specifically request a copy of the test result.
It’s the duty of the candidates to ensure the accuracy of the information that they mention in their form. Additionally, the registration fees paid are NOT refundable or transferable to other tests, under any circumstances.
This is all regarding the latest updates regarding ATMA. To regularly receive updates on this and other management, medical, and engineering exams, keep following https://www.getadmissioninfo.com/news