BDS Institute Of Management - [BDSIM], Meerut
The DKS Sikhsha Samiti oversaw the establishment of the BDS Institute of Management in the year 1996. It is situated in Uttar Pradesh's Meerut.
At the undergraduate level, the college offers BA LLB, LL.B., and B.Ed. degree programmes. At the graduate level, BDSIM also provides MBA degree courses in dual specialisation.
- Candidates must submit their applications online via the BDS Institute of Management's official website.
- Candidates for BA LL.B programmes should have passed the 10+2 exam or an exam recognised as being comparable from a recognised board.
- Candidates must be graduates and hold bachelor's degrees in order to apply for the LL.B., B.Ed., and MBA degree programmes.
- Admission to the BA LLB and LL.B. programme is based on GDPI scores and the highest level of academic achievement.
- Any MBA qualifying entrance exam, such as the MAT, CAT, UPSEE, or any test that has been approved by the AICTE, is used to determine admission to the MBA programme.
- The University also conducts a personal interview to narrow down applicants for admission to MBA programmes.
- Candidates are chosen for B.Ed. programmes based on their performance on the UP B.Ed JEE/UPTET.
Highlight of BDS Institute of Management Admission:
Name of the Institute
BDS Institute of Management
Basic Admission Criteria
Merit-Based and Entrance Examination
Online and Offline
CAT/UPSEE/UP B.Ed JEE/MAT/UPTET
State Level(MBA and B.Ed Course)
BDS Institute of Management MBA Admission:
BDS Institute of Management offers MBA dual specialisation degree course at postgraduate level with affiliation to AKTU. BDSIM offers MBA degree in Marketing, Human Resource, Information Technology, Finance, and Rural Development. Student can choose any one of the open specialisation: Insurance and Risk Management, Hospitality Management, Rural Management, or Project Management as a second specialisation. Candidates must be a graduate or in the final year of graduation in any discipline with 50% or more marks from a recognised college/university. Selection of candidates for MBA programme is done on the basis of UPSEE/CAT/MAT entrance exam score and performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates are expected to clear any one of these tests, to be eligible to take part in the counselling process organised by the State Government for the MBA degree programme. Candidates who will be allotted seats in the Institute will have to report at the institute with the documents for the admission process.
List of Courses:
Candidate must have passed Graduation or equivalent from a recognized college/university with minimum 50% marks.
On the basis of UPSEE/CAT/MAT Score and GD/PI
Key Points for MBA Admission:
- All SC/ST candidates qualify for the 5% mark reduction.
- Candidates who have passed the CAT/MAT exam are given preference.
- MBA reserved seats are filled in accordance with AKTU/ICTE guidelines.
- Each test-qualified candidate receives a specific number of seats.
BDS Institute of Management Application Process:
Applicants for admission to the BDS Institute of Management must submit their applications either online or offline.
Candidates must register online through the BDSIM's official website. The steps to apply are as follows:
- Visit the college's official website.
- The 'New User Sign up' option is located in the new user section, and candidates must register by clicking on it.
- A verification email will be sent to the candidates' email ID after the registration process has been completed.
- Go to the 'Confirm registration' link by clicking.
- Regain access to the UG/PG admissions portal by selecting the 'Registered User' link.
- Candidates must include personal information like their name, gender, date of birth, and parents' names.
- A candidate's address, phone number, city, state, and pin code must be listed.
- Candidates must identify their category of membership (SC/ST/OBC/PH).
- The application fee must be paid by debit card, credit card, or net banking for candidates.
- Upload the required documents, complete the application form's fields, and submit it.
- By paying the application fee in cash at the BDSIM, Meerut counter, candidates can pick up an application form and a brochure.
- A demand draught made out to "BDS Institute of Management" and payable in Meerut may also be sent by the candidate.
- The application form may also be downloaded by candidates from the institute website and submitted with a DD.
- Then, applicants must complete the application and send it, along with the required paperwork and certifications, to the address listed below.
“BDS Group of Institutions,
Sector-8, Jagriti Vihar
Meerut 250004, Uttar Pradesh”.
Documents to be uploaded:
- self-attested copy of the Class X mark sheet from the board examination.
- Self-attested copy of Class XII mark sheet provisional certificate
- a self-attested copy of a bachelor's degree or, if applicable, a provisional degree
- a scanned copy of the SC/ST/OBC community certificate with the applicant's photo and signature (as assigned by the appropriate authority).
- Certificate mentioning the sports quota, extracurricular activity (ECA) quota, or Kashmiri migrant quota (if any)