Dayananda Sagar College of Mangaement and Information Technology - [DSCMIT], Bangalore

    Dayananda Sagar College of Mangaement and Information Technology - [DSCMIT], Bangalore

    The late Shri R. Dayananda Sagar, the founder president of Dayananda Sagar Institutions, had a lofty goal: education for all societal segments. The Mahatma Gandhi Vidya Peetha Education Trust (MGVP) was founded by him. His dream has made a place for itself in Indian educational history and won the hearts of many people far and wide, making him a role model in the field.

    DSCMIT Fees & Eligibility






    ₹3 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)

    Graduation with 50% + CAT

    Apply Now

    Dayananda Sagar College of Management and Information Technology Admission

    Under the Dayananda Sagar Institutions, Dayananda Sagar College of Management and Information Technology (DSCMIT) was founded in Bangalore, Karnataka. The college holds accreditation from the AICTE and NAAC and is permanently associated with Bangalore University. The college offers degrees in journalism (BA, BBM, and BCA) as well as post-graduate degrees in MBA, MCA, and M.Com.

    • Applicants who want to be admitted to the college have to show up for the Dayananda Sagar University (DSU) entrance exam, or DSAT.
    • The DSAT results are used to determine admission to BBA programmes.
    • The DSAT, MAT, CAT, and PGCET scores are used to determine MBA admissions.
    • Admission to MCA programmes is determined by entrance exam results from the Karnataka PGCET or KMAT.
    • Admission to M.Com. programmes is based solely on the merits of the applicant's degree.
    • The application form is accessible both offline and online.

    Admission Highlights

    Name of the Institute

    Dayananda Sagar College of Mangaement and Information Technology

    Type of Institute


    Basic Admissions Criteria

    Entrance Based

    Entrance Name

    DSAT Common Admission Test (CAT)

    Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
    Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (KPGCET)

    Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT)



    Dayananda Sagar College of Management and Information Technology BA Admission

    Three-year degree programmes in BBM, BA in Journalism, and BCA are available at DSCMIT. For each course, there is a maximum enrollment of 60 students. Candidates must pass the 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12 grade, or an equivalent exam and receive a minimum of 50% of the possible points in the aggregate to be eligible.

    According to the results of the qualifying exam, the government quota fills 40% of the available seats. Based on DSAT results, university counselling fills the remaining 60% of the positions.

    Course Name


    Selection Process

    BA Journalism

    Pass in 10+2 or equivalent with minimum 45% aggregate marks.

    DSAT Entrance Test scores and counselling

    Key Points for Admission:

    • For BCA and BA programmes, at least 45% is needed.
    • Candidates in the BA in Journalism Arts stream are given a 5% relaxation in comparison to those in the SC/ST and OBC categories.
    • A candidate's DSAT entrance exam results are required for university-level counselling.
    Dayananda Sagar College of Management and Information Technology MBA Admission

    The college provides thorough MBA, MCA, and M.Com. degree programmes. In ten subject combinations, candidates can choose to pursue dual specialisations in MBA programmes. Each course has a total of 60 available seats, which will be filled through DSU and government quotas.

    Applicants for these programmes must have earned a minimum three-year Bachelor's degree with a 50% aggregate from an accredited university. Candidates must have passed the MBA Entrance Exam (DSAT/MAT/CAT/PGCET), the MCA Entrance Exam (PGCET/KMAT). Merit-based selection will be used for M.Com.

    Course Name



    Selection Process


    Finance and Marketing

    Bachelor’s degree from any university in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate

    DSAT/CAT/MAT/KPGCET scores and counselling

    Finance and HRM

    Finance and Systems

    Finance and Production

    Marketing and HRM

    Marketing and Systems

    Marketing and Production

    HRM and Systems

    HRM and Production

    Systems and Production

    Key Points for Admission:

    • Candidates for the M.Com. programme must earn at least 50% of their total points in commerce-related courses.
    • Similar to UG courses, DSAT scores account for 60% of the total seat filling, with state-level entrance exams accounting for the remaining 40%.
    • For candidates in the SC/ST and OBC categories, an aggregate of 45% is needed.

    Dayananda Sagar College of Management and Information Technology Application Process

    There are two ways to apply to the college: offline and online. Candidates can obtain the form in offline mode by downloading it from the college website, and in online mode, they can request it by completing an enquiry form.

    Online Mode:

    • Candidates must first complete the admission enquiry form by entering their email address, mobile number, and name.
    • A User ID and password would be mailed to the candidate upon successful registration, granting them access to the login page.
    • After logging in, complete the required fields and submit the application after checking it over.
    • Upload the required files, then pay the required amount.
    • Candidates can pay online using a credit card, debit card, net banking, or direct deposit.
    • A copy of the completed application should be kept for counselling purposes.

    Offline Mode:

    • The application can be found under the heading "DSU Offline Application" in PDF format.
    • Fill in the information on the form after printing it.
    • The necessary payment must be made in the form of a DD, where applicants must fill out their DD No., bank name, and amount (if applicable).
    • Within the allotted time, the properly filled-out form and photocopies of the required paperwork should be delivered to the college.

    Events and Facilities at DSCMIT:


    A Weeklong cultural programs held during the month of September every year. Swatarang means the “wave of joy” created by the students and for the students. . It is then followed by Dumbcharades , Pick & Act, Debate, Collage , Rangoli etc. with a whole day dedicated to respect and to celebrate Teacher’s day. Finally it concludes with the Food Fest, where varities of food are prepared by the students. It’s a feast to the tongue as we get to taste many varieties of food.


    It revolves round with the activities held and to be conducted during the semester, the latest technological initiatives across the globe, glimpse of the new Gadgets with a Tech- Talk report by experts.

    Ethnic Day:

    All the students dress up in lovely ethnic wear like kurtas, dhotis, sarees. This is a great opportunity for the girls and boys to showcase their talent. Mr. Ethnic and Miss Ethnic trophies were given to freshers.


    It’s a three day event and prizes are also given for individual performances and teams as a whole to encourage the students.


    Apply For UPES