Dewan VS Institute Of Management - [DVSIM], Meerut
In 2007, the Dewan V.S. Institute of Management (DVSIM) was founded. Both Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University in Lucknow and C.C.S. University in Meerut are affiliated with the institute. DVSIM has received approval from both the Ministry of HRD and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. The PGDM in Management course is offered by the B-School.
Dewan V.S. Institute of Management (DVSIM) Highlights:
Dewan V.S. Institute of Management (DVSIM) Courses:
Specialization: Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, IT, International Business, Hospitality, Tourism Management.
- graduate with at least 50%, or an equivalent grade as determined by the AICTE/UGC
- CAT/MAT/XAT/AIMA scores that are valid
Duration: 2 Years
Fees (INR): 3,00,000
Dewan V.S. Institute of Management (DVSIM) Admission:
- The following exams will be used to determine admission on the basis of merit and marks received:
- Common aptitude tests include the CAT, XAT, MAT, and ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Admission).
- Download the application form from the college's official website.
- The application form may also be submitted by the applicant with a DD for INR 1000 made out to Dewan V.S. Institute of Management and payable to Meerut.
- Offline The application form must be mailed to the following address by applicants:
Dewan V.S. Institute of Management
NH-58, Delhi-Mussoorie Bypass Road,
Delhi NCR Region, Meerut-250 103
- 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Graduation Marksheet
- Self-attested copy of CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/GMAT/State-CET scorecard
- Two Passport size photographs
- Photocopies of all the documents
Dewan V.S. Institute of Management (DVSIM) Placement:
To prepare students for interviews, the Placement Cell is essential. Students are guided through a variety of training programs, including Personality Development, Interview Preparation, Group Discussions, Job Search Strategies, and more by the institute's Placement Cell as they move along their career paths. The following are DVSIM's placement highlights:
- The highest salary package on offer was 14 lakhs per annum.
- The typical annual salary package was 4.6 lakhs.
- Over 150 businesses connected to the institute's on-campus placement.
Leading employers for DVSIM include HDFC Bank, OPPO, Reliance, Airtel, ICICI Bank, Vodafone, Micromax, Reliance Capital, Axis Bank, Muthoot Finance, Naukri.com, Yes Bank, and numerous others.