GATE 2021 Update: Here Are Things You Need To Know Before GATE Exam
Graduate Aptitude Test is one of the famous engineering entrance exams in India for PG Admission in engineering colleges in India. GATE Exam 2021 dates are announced by the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay and GATE Admit Card 2021 will be releasing on 8 January. This PG Engineering entrance exam is scheduled for 6, 7, 13 and 14 Feb 2021.
How to download GATE Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official website of GATE 2021 that is www.gate.iitb.ac.in
- Now click on GATE Admit Card 2021 link.
- Log in with application number or enrollment id, DOB or password.
- Click on get admit card
- Download it in a colour print out.
Earlier, the GATE Exam conducting body has opened exam centre change window for two days. This facility was free of cost and to reduce last minutes trouble for Students. So that they (Students) can reach the exam centre on time.
GATE 2021 Preparation tips
- Mock tests are not enough- solving mock tests will not clear your concept, which is important. Keep revising the concepts and theories you have read in your graduation. Students can solve more questions correctly with clear concepts. A good score will increase chances to get MTECH admission in best colleges for engineering.
- Create short notes- You have long theories to read but creating short notes will help you in quick revision.
- Aptitude and Maths are important- these two subjects play a vital role in pushing GATE Score. Quick solving techniques put the remarkable difference in GATE results.
- Previous year questions are important for those students who are going to appear first time in GATE Exam. You will get an overview of the type of questions and solving techniques.
- Analyze previous year syllabus- Study the syllabus of previous year question papers and choose important topics of the exam. It will help you to understand, which subject needs more attention.