Global Educational Institutes, Greater Noida

    Global Educational Institutes, Greater Noida

    With ties to CCS University in Meerut and Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University in Lucknow, Global Educational Institutes was founded in 2002. The Ministry of HRD and AICTE have both given its approval. Undergraduate and graduate programmes offered by the institute in the management, humanities, and computer science fields are well-known. A Lateral Entry MCA course is also available.

    Admission to these programmes is granted by Global Educational Institutes based on the applicant's academic standing and entrance exam results. Nearly 80% of students participate in placement drives each year at the Institute, which has an excellent placement rate. Candidates can submit an online application to this Institute.

    Global Educational Institutes Highlights

    Few facts about the Institute are mentioned below that candidates can check.

    Established | Institute Type

    2002 | Private

    Approved by

    AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India

    Affiliated to

    Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow and CCS University, Meerut

    Entrance Exams


    Courses Offered

    UG and PG

    Popular Courses

    MBA, MCA

    Application Mode


    Admission Criteria

    Merit and Entrance based

    Top Recruiters

    TCS, CTC, Maruti Suzuki, Tech Mahindra

    Facilities Available

    Library, Cafeteria, Hostels, Lecture Halls, Wi-Fi


    Meritorious Students

    Official Website

    Global Educational Institutes Courses:

    The Institute provides a wide variety of courses in many specialisations. Candidates can verify the information regarding the same in the table below.




    Duration: 3 Years
    Eligibility: Passed 10+2 with 45%
    Selection Criteria: Merit Based

    B. Com

    Specializations: Finance, Accounting, Taxation, Management
    Duration: 3 Years
    Eligibility: Passed 10+2
    Selection Criteria: Merit Based


    Duration: 3 Years
    Eligibility: Passed 10+2
    Selection Criteria: Merit Based


    Duration: 2 Years
    Eligibility: Completed graduation with 50%
    Selection Criteria: UPSEE or MAT entrance exam

    MBA (Integrated)

    Duration: 5 Years
    Eligibility: Passed 10+2 with 45%
    Selection Criteria: Merit Based

    Global Educational Institute Admissions:

    The admissions process for its courses is based on merit and entrance tests, according to Global Educational Institutes. 85% of the total seats for MCA and MCA Lateral Entry are filled based on entrance merit, and the remaining 15% are filled by Global Educational Institute.

    How to Apply?

    For the courses that need entry merit, candidates must first take the entrance tests. To get admitted here, simply follow the instructions below.

    • Visit the Institute's official website.
    • Go to the provided website to apply for admissions online.
    • To access the application link, click it. There will be a new page.
    • The initial step for applicants is to register for admission by giving personal, academic, and parental information.
    • Following the instructions, accurately complete the fields.
    • the necessary paperwork online.
    • Pay the necessary application fee by credit card, debit card, or net banking.
    • Accept the terms, then send the application.

    Global Educational Institutes Facilities:

    Students at Global Educational Institutes have access to a wide range of academic and infrastructure resources. Following are a few of them:

    • Lecture Halls: The Institute has well-ventilated, well-designed lecture halls. For the convenience of its students, a variety of multimedia tools, including conventional blackboards, multimedia overhead projectors, and LCD projectors are available.
    • Laboratory: The Institute has well-equipped labs with everything students could possibly need for their studies. Software, digital, microprocessor, science, psychology resource centre, and communication labs are a few of the labs.
    • Wi-Fi: The campus has Wi-Fi access and all current amenities.
    • Library: There are more than 15,000 books and 1,000+ titles in the Institute's library. It has a reading room with room for 150 students. To access electronic resources, visit a digital library. Additionally, users of libraries have access to the internet.
    • Cafeteria: The Institute has a well-designed, large cafeteria that offers affordable meals from both Indian and Continental cuisines.
    • Sports: The Institute promotes a variety of indoor and outdoor games to help students stay in shape.
    • Hostel: The Institute has a hostel facility that is outfitted with all essential furnishings, including a bed, an armoire, a chair, a desk, etc. Each hostel wing has student recreation areas with internet access.


    Apply For UPES