IIT Bombay has Announced GATE 2023 Exam Day Guidelines | Check Now
There is an update for students going to appear in GATE 2023. The Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay has issued GATE Exam day guidelines for 2023. This year IIT Bombay is going to conduct the GATE Exam in February month.
GATE 2023 Guidelines
Basically, GATE 2023 guidelines can be separated into three different parts, pre-exam, during the exam and post-exam rules.
- Candidates should have to reach at the GATE 2023 exam centre before 1 hour of the exam timing.
- It is mandatory to maintain the social distancing norms at the exam centres by the students. For this, queue marks will be made on the ground.
- The temperature of all students will be checked at the gate with the help of infrared thermometer.
- The Imvigilatrs will check your admit card and photo Id at a safe distance.
- Students can carry their hand gloves, mask, sanitiser bottle, a transparent water bottle and pen/pencil with them.
- The last step is to complete their biometric registration.
GATE Exam 2023 Preparation tips
During Exam Guidelines
- An Invigilator will come to you to take your sign-on roll number list.
- Photo Id will be cross-checked.
- Any candidate will be disqualified if he/she took any prohibited object with them.
- According to the social distancing rule, a proper distance will be maintained by two candidates.
Post Exam Guidelines
- After the GATE exam 2023, candidates have to leave their admit card in the box that will be kept at the exit.
- Exam volunteers will guide students at the exit to maintain social distancing.
- One candidate at one time will be allowed to exit.;
GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. It is an online exam for inviting admission in masters of engineering courses offered by the IITs, NITs and other engineering colleges in India. Students have to answer the multiple choice questions asked in the GATE 2023. Here are some important GATE 2023 updates that you need to know before appearing in Exam.