Jaipuria Institute Of Management Lucknow
The Jaipuria Institute of Management in Lucknow, which was founded in 1995, has earned 27 years of excellence in management education and is currently ranked 78th by NIRF in the Top Management Institutes in India and 73rd by IIRF in the Top B-Schools in India. Jaipuria Lucknow is accredited with an NAAC Grade of "A" and a member of the AACSB Business Education Alliance. The institute offers three two-year full-time PGDM programmes: PGDM, PGDM (Financial Services), and PGDM, all of which are AICTE, NBA, and AIU approved (Retail Management). Candidates are narrowed down for the PGDM programme based on their performance on the CAT, XAT, MAT, and CMAT exams. Final selection is based on academic standing, work experience, extracurricular activities, athletic ability, and results on the entrance exam. The institute also offers a Fellow Program in Management (FPM) at the doctoral level, for which candidates are shortlisted based on written exams, work experience, research proposals, and principal investigators.
Jaipuria Institute of Management Lucknow Courses:
Eligibility: Graduation with a minimum 50% aggregate or equivalent CGPA in any stream from a university recognized by AIU / AICTE Final year students can also apply
PGDM (Financial Services)
PGDM (Retail Management)
Jaipuria Institute of Management Lucknow PGDM Programme - How to Apply?
Following the steps listed below is the procedure candidates must go through in order to apply for the programme:
- Visit the Jaipuria Lucknow official website.
- On the home page, select the "Apply Now" tab.
- Now sign up by providing the necessary information.
- Following registration, pay the INR 1000 application fee via Net Banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card.
- Use the login information to fill out the application.
- Finally, click the "Submit" button to send the finished application.
Documents Necessary Students must include a number of documents with their applications, including the following:
- Class 10th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Graduation Marksheets and Degree Certificate
- Proof of Online Application Fee Payment
- Proof of Work Experience.
Jaipuria Institute of Management Lucknow PGDM Selection Criteria:
- Candidates are shortlisted for the PGDM programme at Jaipuria Lucknow based on their CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, and GMAT scores.
- The institute also extends invitations to shortlisted candidates for GD and PI.
- Entrance Exam Score, GD, PI, Work Experience, Sports & Extra Curricular Activities, and Past Academic Record will all be taken into consideration when making the final decision.
- The institute then notifies selected candidates via email of their selection and publishes a merit list for those candidates.
Jaipuria Institute of Management Lucknow Ranking:
- ranked 25th in the North Zone and 73rd in Top B-School (Pvt.) by IIRF 2023.
- NIRF's ranking of 78 Management Institutes in India as of 2022
Jaipuria Institute of Management Lucknow Placements:
For the class of 2021-23, the Jaipuria Institute of Management has finished another outstanding placement season. The average salary increased by 20% for the class of 2023, which excelled by all standards.
The placement's highlights include:
- Maximum Package: 22 LPA INR
- INR 11.52 LPA as the average package
- Leading employers include Deloitte, PWC, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Eclerx, HCL, and numerous others.
- Supply Chain Consulting, Procurement Advisory, Service Operations Analyst, Business Analyst, Product Consultant, Learning and Development, HRBP, HR analytics, Spend Analytics, Data Analytics, and Artificial Intelligence are among the profiles on offer.