JEE Main 2022 Phase 1 Registrations Extended; Check Details
In a respite to JEE aspirants, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the deadline for the JEE Main Exam 2022. Those students who were unable to register for this exam before 18th April 2022 can now do so on the official website i.e. https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/
“In view of the persistent demand from the student community to re-open the Online Application Forms for Joint Entrance Examination (Main) – 2022 Session 1, and to support them, it has been decided to provide an opportunity for the remaining candidates to apply for JEE (Main) – 2022 Session 1.” - reads the JEE Main Notice
The new last date to apply for the JEE Main Exam 2022 is 25th April 2022.
Things to Remember About the Registration Process
When talking about the JEE Main application form, the main steps that it includes are registration, form filling, document uploading, and fee payment. The application form calls for the students to upload a number of important documents with certain specifications.
The Photograph needs to be between 10-200 kb in size while the scanned copy of the signature is 4-30 kb. SC/ST/OBC/EWS etc students need to upload their Category Certificate of size 50-300 kb while the PwD students need to upload the PwD Certificate of 50-300 kb.
JEE Main 2022 Registration Process
After going to the official website https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/, follow the below-mentioned steps
- Register for the JEE Main online application. This will generate an “Application Number”.
- Following this, fill in the requisite personal and academic details.
- Create a password as well as choose the security question and answer of said question.
Completing the above shall generate yet another APPLICATION NUMBER, which will be used to complete the further steps. This shall also act as the reference number for the students appearing for this session.
Finally, you will have to upload scanned copies of important documents that have been mentioned above along with the appropriate sizes.
Important Instructions to Remember
- The scanned photograph needs to be in JPEG/JPG format only.
- Photographs can be either in colour or black and white. In both cases, the photo has to be in front of a white background.
- 80% of the face including the ears, needs to be visible. No masks allowed.
- Blurred photographs will be rejected.
- Fee payment can be done through Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI, or PayTM services.
- Additionally, the examination fee includes processing fees and GST that are charged by the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway Integrator.
- There will NOT be any correction facility available after filing this exam form.
- This registration and application will only be valid for session 1. Thus, candidates need to fill out a separate application form for further sessions.
The JEE Main 2022 Exam (Session 1) shall be held in the month of June, from June 20-29, 2022. Session 2 registration dates will be announced soon.
To keep yourself updated on this as well as other management, engineering, and medical exams, keep following us on https://www.getadmissioninfo.com/news