JEE Main 2021- Top 10 Preparation Tips for a Good Rank?
Joint Entrance Exam 2021 will be organized in 4 sessions in order to break the chain COVID-19. Preparations for the exam are in almost the last stage as the JEE Main 2021 February session is near. The computer-based joint entrance exam will be conducted in the last week of February, March, April, and May month to offer Btech admission in government or private engineering colleges in India.
The last week of exam day is hectic and full of tension for students, Especially, in this pandemic situation. Apart from understanding the complete syllabus of JEE Main Exam and better time management, few pro tips to score 250+ in the joint entrance exam on the first attempt.
Top 10 JEE Main Preparation Tips for 2021
1. Do not start a New topic- many students think, that we have a lot more time to start a new topic and finish it. This is the biggest mistake. Students should revise the lessons they have studied yet. In a short time, students can clear their concepts.
2. Note down important topics- After analyzing the syllabus, note down the important topics and put extra effort into them.
3. Work on your strength- if you are strong in any subject then revise that daily, so questions related to that topic can be solved easily and quickly in comparison to other questions.
4. Time management during and before the exam is important.
5. Practice with previous year's question papers during the last week of the exam.
6. Meditation and Exercise- several toppers of previous have admitted that they used to do meditation and exercise at their time. It worked as a memory booster for them.
7. Choose Authentic Study Material- always prefer authentic books or study material. NCERT books are considered as best for JEE Main.
8. Visit the Exam center before the Exam Date- Yes! It is important that students visit the exam center one day before the exam, so he/she can choose the best way to reach the center on time.
9. Download Admit Card and keep it Safe- the National Testing Agency has released the JEE Main 2021 Admit Card for February sessions. Students can download it from the official websites.
10. Stay Calm and trust your self
The NTA and education Minister has waived off 75% marks eligibility for JEE Main Exam 2021. This decision was taken due to schools are closed and study activities are badly affected.