MAT 2021: Last Minutes MAT Preparation Tips for Good Score
Management Aptitude Test or MAT EXAM 2021 is a widely popular entrance exam to get admission in top management colleges in India. Every year a large number of students appear in this exam to pursue MBA or PGDM degree. According to toppers, MAT Preparation Tips play a vital role to get success in this popular management entrance exam.
MAT exam 2021 is scheduled on 20 February, Preparation for this Exam must be in the final. Students who are going to appear in the Management Aptitude Test for the first time then they should follow below-mentioned MAT Preparation tips to get a higher percentile. These tips are tried and tested by the toppers of previous years.
MAT Preparation tips
- Complete info of MAT Question Paper pattern- There will be 200 MCQ questions from Langauge comprehension, Data Analytics, Mathematics Skills, intelligence & critical reasoning, Indian and Global environment 40 questions each. The time duration is 150 minutes and there is negative marking system also.
- Create short notes in your words- Don’t forget to create short notes in your own language for last-minute revision. It will help you to do a quick revision and get good score on MAT Exam results.
- Double sure about the details on MAT Admit Card and ID Card- Be sure about the details mentioned on your admit card is correct according to you. Also, do not forget to match with the details of Photo ID Card issued by the government.
- Do not try new anything at last moment- This is a bad habit of many candidates that they try new things in the last minutes and this leads them to rejections or failure. Stick to the plans you have created before for MAT Exam 2021. Do not start a new lesson or try a new route to reach the exam centre.
- Things to carry with you at MAT exam centre - The exam will be conducted according to the SOP issued by the Ministry of Health. Students have to carry certain things with them in the exam centres. Such as a black and blue ball pen, face mask, small bottle of sanitiser and a transparent water bottle.
- Stay healthy and Stress-free before exam day- Try to be calm and stress-free before one day of the exam. It is the last day of preparation so it is natural that you have covered the syllabus in the preparation. Do not study on last day, just do a quick revision and that’s all for MAT Exam 2021.