MHT CET 2022 Exam Dates Announced; Check Details
The State Common Entrance Test Cell of Maharashtra has officially announced the dates for the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET)2022. Interested candidates can check the detailed schedule on their official website i.e. http://cetcell.mahacet.org/
MHT CET Exam 2022 Schedule
The MHT CET Exam 2022 shall be conducted for admission to various UG professional courses in fields like Pharmacy, Agricultural Education, and Engineering/Technology for the 2022-23 academic year.
As per the official schedule, the exam will be held in 2 different slots; for the PCM students, it’ll be held between 11th-16th June 2022, and for the PCB students, it’ll be held between 17th-23rd June 2022.
Furthermore, it’s important to remember that the registration process for the same is open ONLY till 31st March 2022. Thereafter, those who want to apply need to do so between 1st-7th April 2022 with a “late fee payment” of INR 500. This process includes registration, application form filling, document uploading, and application fee payment.
Steps to Apply for the MHT CET Exam 2022
The application process for this exam is fairly simple and hassle-free. After visiting the official website https://mhtcet2022.mahacet.org/StaticPages/HomePage, students need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Click on the tab that says “NEW REGISTRATION”. This will display the registration instructions on the screen.
- Read the instructions carefully and then click on the button that says “I ACCEPT AND PROCEED”
- Following this, students need to fill in their basic information like their name, contact number, and valid email ID.
- This shall complete the registration process. This will generate an Application Number, which will also be the login credential.
- Enter this number, log in, and fill out the application form with the requisite details.
- Upload the required and relevant documents.
- Pay the Application Fees.
For more updates on the same as well as other management, engineering, and medical exams, keep following us at https://www.getadmissioninfo.com/news