NEET 2021: Clear NEET in the First Attempt, Know How
Clear NEET Exam in first attempt is a dream for many Medical aspirants. NEET or National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test is the popular entrance exam for getting admission in government or private medical Colleges in India. To get good rank in NEET 2021, students have to follow some pro tips. NEET Exam is mandatory for those students who want to Study MBBS Abroad.
Students are glued to the internet and news sources to know the important dates of NEET 2021. The Ministry of Education or The National Testing Agency has not announced it yet. However, it is expected that the Education Minister will announce the dates in 2nd or 3rd week of February 2021. National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Registration is expected to be started in Feb last week or March the first week.
Pro NEET Exam Preparation Tips
- Plan your study routine- Studying long hour will not lead you towards complete success but planned routine will help you cover NEET Syllabus within the deadline. studying with strategy will give you a fixed goal to achieve.
- NCERT books and authentic study materials- Medical aspirants should study with NCERT books as most of the questions in previous years were taken from textbooks. Also, the study material from authentic sources will help you to solve different questions.
- Revision is important- yes, it plays a vital role. If you revise once what you have studied yesterday then it will fit in your mind. Create short notes, Digramme, flow charts, and etc for quick revision.
- There is no less important- many of the students leave some topics as they consider it less important. Always keep in mind, no topic is less important. If it is in the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test syllabus then you have to prepare for that topic. Sometimes, less important topics help to get good marks.
- Attend mock tests and classes- Try not to be absent in the classes and attend weekly mock tests. Regular classes will clear your doubts and online mock tests will analyze your performance in very less time.
- Stay positive and trust yourself- It is natural that you will be afraid of not getting success, everyone does. Work according to your plan and trust yourself. Staying positive will lead you towards success as your mind will be calm and whatever you study will be in your mind for a long time.
Following these NEET Preparation tips and achieve your goal in the first attempt. All the tips are here, according to the personal experience of toppers of previous years and famous teachers.