NEET PG 2021: Exam Day Guidelines and COVID-19 Protocols
NEET PG 2021exam is scheduled for 18 April and aspirants are waiting for the Admit card of the exam. It is expected that the National Board of Examination will release the NEET PG 2021admit card soon. Only registered candidates will get the opportunity to download the admit card. Also, no one will be allowed in NEET PG Exam centres without a hall ticket.
As the cases of COVID-19 are increasing day by day, NBE has released the exam day guidelines. Aspirants and teachers have to follow the COVID-19 norms during the exam. Also, the NBE has made proper arrangements to conduct this test with proper safety measures. This exam is compulsory to pass for MD MS Admission.
NEET PG 2021 Exam Day Guidelines:
- Exam centre in the home state- The aspirants of NBE NEET PG 2021 will get a chance to take the exam in the home state centres. This decision was taken to avoid interstate travel.
- Hall ticket will be E-pass- To travel during the strict rules, students must have the admit card. It will be equal to the E-pass during covid rules.
- Entry at a specific time slot- Students will get informed about the entry time at NEET PG exam centres via SMS or email. This is compulsory to avoid the crowd at the exam centre.
- COVID-19 protective gear is mandatory- Aspirants have to wear the face mask and use the sanitizer throughout the exam. The gear kit will be provided at the exam centre by the exam conditioning body.
- Separate labs- the temperature check of all candidates will be done at the entrance. In case any student found positive or has the symptoms of Coronavirus then he/she will be in a separate lab or ward to take the exam.
How to Download NEET PG 2021 Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of the NBE ( National Board of Examination ).
- Click on NEET PG 2021 option or you will find the download admit card option in the notice section.
- You need to log in using the required credentials.
- Download the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test for Post Graduation admit card.