NEET PG 2021: Registration Process, Pro Tips for MD MS Admission
The National Board of Examination has announced the NEET PG 2021 important dates. Also, the registration window of the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test for Post-graduation is open from 23 February to 15 march on the official website of NBE. According to the official notification, 18 April is NEET PG 2021 exam date.
Students who are looking for MD MS admission have to be eligible and submit their NEET PG 2021 application form successfully. In this article, aspirants will information about step by step registration process, pro-tips to crack the exam in the first attempt and the process to get MS MD Admission.
How to do NEET PG 2021 registration
To submit your application form successfully, students should follow the right process. Earlier the NBE announced that students have to submit their form between 23 February to 15 March. Here is the step by step NEET PG 2021 process,
- Visit the official website NBE
- Click on the registration tab and fill the details asked there.
- Personal details like name, father’s name, phone number, email id will be asked there.
- Also, on the next page, students have to fill the details of the academic.
- Cross the details before submission
- Upload recent passport size photograph and scanned signature.
- At last, pay the application fee via online mode.
- Download a copy of the application form on the device.
Above mentioned registration process is only for those students who have completed the Eligibility criteria of the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test for Post Graduation.
Crack NEET PG in the first attempt
18 April is the NEET PG 2021 exam date, Students must be in the last phase of their preparation. Right direction with dedication is the key to win any difficulty. According to toppers of previous years, few pro tips for NEET PG preparation to crack this prestigious medical entrance exam in the first attempt.
- Create notes in your own word-very less time left for the exam. It may possible that you will get less or no time to do revision at the last moment. To avoid this, create notes in your own language for every topic of your study. It will take a few minutes and your revision will be done.
- Proper knowledge about NEET PG 2021 syllabus- which topic is important and complete information about question and exam pattern will push your preparation on the right path.
- Mock tests are important- Take weekly mock tests to analyze your preparation. Students can also take help from previous year question papers.
- Make a timetable and follow that strictly- daily create short goals and achieve them.
- Trust authentic notes only- in order to get good marks in the exam, you have to choose notes from authentic sources.
What after NEET-PG results?
After qualifying for the NEET PG Exam, candidates will proceed for MCC Counselling for All India Quota. Else, they can register for the counselling organized by the state medical council to get MS or MD admission.