NTA Postponed CMAT 2021 Date, Registration Window Opened Again
The National Testing Agency has postponed the CMAT exam date. Students can now register themself for the Common Management Admission Test till 25 February. According to the latest notification issued by the NTA, CMAT 2021 will be held in either the last week of march or 1st week of April 2021. Earlier the NTA has scheduled this exam for February 22 and 27.
Why CMAT 2021 Postponed?
The All India Council of Technical Education has proposed a new question pattern. This is the expected reason behind extending the exam dates of the CMAT exam 2021. According to officials, a new section introduced in the new question paper pattern is innovation and entrepreneurship.
It will help those students who have dreams to start a new business. The new section will have 25 questions and only 30 minutes will be given to the students for this. Now, students who missed the last date of CMAT 2021 registration can now submit their applications.
Payment can be made by the evening of 26 February by online mode using Credit or Debit card or UPI. Also, students who have submitted their application can choose this section once the correction window will open.
How to Do Register for CMAT 2021
- Candidates have to visit the official website of CMAT 2021 at cmat.nta.nic.in
- You will find an option “Application Form CMAT 2021”, click on it
- Now click on ‘New Registration’, and fill in the information asked there. Make sure you have read all the instructions carefully before submitting the application.
- Students have to proceed with mobile number and email id to get the application number
- Upload documents and scanned photographs (Passport size photograph and scanned sign)
- Pay the application fee online mode using bank cards or UPI
Students can get admission in management courses offered by management colleges in India after getting a good score in CMAT 2021.