Santosh University (Ghaziabad), deemed to be University, is a passion for learning powerhouse that influences the future of Medicine and Dentistry Sciences. The Ministry of Human Resources Development and the University Grants Commission designated it as a Deemed University in 2007. Santosh University offers degree, diploma, and doctorate programs in Medical and Dental Sciences.
Santosh University is located on National Highway-24 and is well connected by Metro, Rail, and Road Transportation. Santosh University places a strong emphasis on innovative teaching techniques and an interdisciplinary approach. Santosh University has created a unique curriculum in addition to adopting new teaching methods. It promotes holistic learning through a combination of classroom, practical, and community engagement.
Santosh Medical College is a leading educational institution located in the heart of Ghaziabad. The Santosh Medical College hospital's mission is to provide high-quality care at low-cost rates. In 1995, the Santosh Medical/Dental College was recognized as one of the best medical schools in India. Santosh Medical College serves a large population area by providing access to multi-specialty care.
Santosh Medical College Hospital provides comprehensive medical care, including outpatient and inpatient services, with the highest level of safety and quality. Pediatrics, Orthopedics, Gynecology & Obstetrics, General Medicine, General Surgery, Ophthalmology, Skin & VD, Pulmonary Medicine, Psychiatry, Dental, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, and ENT are among the specialties offered by the Santosh Medical College Hospital.
Santosh University- Highlights
- Santosh University is Deemed to be University and was established in 1995.
- Santosh University is accredited by NAAC, UGC
- Santosh University supports the NEET Entrance exam.
- Santosh University accepts applications in both online and offline modes.
- The official Website for Santosh University is www.santosh.ac.in
- Santosh University is approved by the National Medical Commission.
Santosh University- Course
Santosh University, Ghaziabad offers medical and dental sciences courses at the undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral levels. In Delhi/NCR, Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad is a leading medical school. It is frequently referred to as SMC Ghaziabad. The Santosh Medical College is famous for its UG level program (MBBS). With a highly qualified team and state-of-the-art facilities, the Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad provides top-notch medical programs. At the postgraduate level, Santosh University offers courses like MS and MD among others.
Santosh University: Courses Fees and Eligibility
The fee structure for UG and PG courses from Santosh University, includes tuition fees, Hostel fees (non-Ac and with Ac), security, and miscellaneous fees.
Fee Structure (Tuition Fees)
INR 1.08 Cr (66 Months)
10+2 with 50% marks in PCB from a recognized university or board + NEET entrance exam.
Master of Medicine (MD)
INR 2.25 Lakhs
(For 3 years)
Qualified NEET entrance exam
Master of Surgery (MS)
INR 16.5L-1.35 Cr
(For 3 years)
Qualified NEET entrance exam
Santosh University: Admission Procedure
- Admission to Undergraduate and postgraduate courses at Santosh Medical College is through central Government conducted by DGHS at www.mcc.nic.in
- The Application Mode from Santosh University is both Online and Offline followed by submission at the University address.
- The Santosh Medical College admission is made through the NEET entrance exam for MBBS/BDS/MD/MS/MDS Courses.
- Candidates have to submit the required documents when applying for admission.
- Candidates must take out the printout of their form for future reference.
- Candidates can collect the Application form from the admission office of Santosh University.
- Pay the Application fee through challan or Demand Draft or Cash at the fee counter of Santosh University.
- Submit the Application form after paying the fees with all necessary documents required at the time of admission to the Santosh University
- Visit the official website of Santosh University.
- Fill out the form and move to the next step for payment.
- Submit the Application fee by any online mode (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net- Banking).
- Scan and submit all the required documents along with the Application form.
- Print the form for future reference.
Santosh University: Documents Required
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Date of birth Certificate (DOB/ Age Proof)
- Identity Proof (Valid Passport/ Aadhar Card)
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate (If any)
- Caste Certificate (if any)
- Challan Receipt
- Passport Size Photographs
- NEET entrance Test result card (UG/PG)
Santosh University: Cut Off
The cut-off criteria of Santosh Medical College are based on the scores of their students. NEET exam should be cleared to fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission. Santosh Medical College conducts admissions for students based on the cut-offs announced by Santosh University every year. Candidates applying for MBBS in Santosh Medical College need to score 50 % marks in their 12th standard (PCB).
Santosh University: Ranking
One of the most fundamental factors that students can use to judge an institute's quality prior to admission is its ranking. Santosh Medical College has world-class educators who may help students by sharing their experiences and a state-of-the-art laboratory setup. Students at Santosh Medical College receive top-notch guidance and are known for their communication and management abilities. The Santosh Medical College in Ghaziabad is highly ranked because it offers high-quality teaching.
Santosh University: Placements
Students at Santosh Medical College receive 100% placement assistance. Students from Santosh Medical College are employed by numerous prestigious organizations. The Santosh University invites multiple companies throughout the year for the placement process. On- and off-campus hiring, summer training programs, and an intercultural exchange program with other sectors are all available to Santosh Medical College students. Seminars, webinars, and conferences give students more opportunities to contact different companies.
Santosh University: Facilities
- Library: The Santosh university's Library System has adapted to online system services with technology aids to provide its services to students and staff. Around 8,091 textbooks, 4,999 reference volumes, 105 journals, and 1,750 e-journals are all available in the Santosh University
- Sports: Santosh University provides a wide range of sporting events for its students. The campus invites students to compete in a variety of extracurricular sporting events and activities. Students at Santosh University can participate in a variety of co-curricular and extracurricular activities.
- Laboratories: The Santosh Medical College’s diagnostic laboratory is equipped with the latest technology for its Biochemistry, Pathology & Microbiology divisions.
- Hospital: In the center of Ghaziabad, there is a prestigious hospital with 700 beds called Santosh Medical College and Hospital. The hospital's mission statement is to provide high-quality care at affordable costs. Santosh Medical College and Hospital delivers multi-specialty care available to a large population area.
- Hostel: Santosh University provides rooms with an attached bathroom to their students with separate male and female living halls. Santosh University offers both girls and boys totally furnished hostels that are made with a complete understanding of students’ needs and serve as a comfortable place to call home.
Santosh University: Student life
Students at Santosh University Medical College are offered quality education, the best infrastructure, good labs, and many more. Students can have fun by participating in a variety of cultural, athletic, and social activities in the Santosh University campus area. Santosh Medical College invites student participation in a range of conferences and seminars. Students can gain leadership and sportsmanship skills also at Santosh University. Students at Santosh Medical College are getting 24/7 security, medical and trauma care.
Santosh University: Important Dates
Santosh Medical College was established to support MBBS students in having a bright future. To prevent confusion among the students, the important dates are all chosen with the help of the higher authorities and then provided to the students.