Top 10 Tips follow for get campus placement at VIT Vellore University?
Vellore Institute of Technology holds a record to place the most number of students in a session. Due to good placement cell record, experienced teaching faculties and standard education quality of the VIT vellore, every year a large number of Students faces a tough competition to get admission in this institute. Here are the top 10 tips to get a job in VIT Placement.
In this blog, you will get pro tips to get Campus placement at VIT Vellore University. Campus placement is a very important stage of any student’s life. However, VIT Vellore placement record is praised across the country and thats the reason behind tough competition in VIT Vellore Admission. They work hard and prepare for everything but hardly few students get a job.
- Coding is important – Companies mostly ask the candidate to for coding. If you have learnt at least one coding language during your study then it will put you one step ahead from other students during campus placement.
- Take anoverview of the Company- You should know an overview of that company, in which interview you are going to sit. So make sure you read all about the company, what is a company about and selection process.
- Training or internship - If you have completed an internship or Training then you must be known with the basics of that field. Companies give priority to those students who have known./li>
- Current Affairs-Keep eyes on the latest news and read newspapers. current affairs usually asked in interviews. Apart from news, you should have knowledge about other things and most importantly aptitude.
Tips for VIT University Campus placement Interview
- Don’t be late for the interview, Be on time- Don’t be late for the interview, it’s the first step towards your job.
- Be Confident during the interview- The only strength in front of interviewer during the interview is confidence. Whatever you know about the answer just tell them softly by using your communication skill with confidence. Don’t be nervous.
- Don’t mumble or Show off – the interviewer who is sitting next to you has experience as he/she was a student also and taken interview of many students. So they are familiar with the tricks and body language of the candidate.
- Surprise Interview- It may happen that you entered in interviewer’s cabin and then they get angry with you. In that case, don’t panic and keep yourself calm. It can be a stress interview for you to test your calm level.
- Be prepared about your Favorite subjects- you said your favourite subject is physics then They may ask you some questions from physics. So be prepared for it.
- Don’t Talk much- Keep your answer to the point, don’t talk too much until asked by the interviewers. If they want to know more about the question then they will ask you.
- Be professional during the interview- If you will be professional at every step of the interview, it will create a positive image in front of HR of the company.
- Prepare for a telephonic interview- Few companies make ask your second-round interview on the telephone. In this case, you should give them a time slot when you can give your best in an interview.
Top Companies come for an interview in VIT university
- IDBI Bank