Uttar Pradesh NEET UG Counselling 2021 Starts: How to Register to Secure a Seat in Medical Colleges
Good news for candidates who are waiting for UP NEET UG 2021 counselling, as it is started. Applicants are requested to visit the official website “upneet.gov.in” to register for it.
UP NEET UG Counselling 2021: Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Uttar Pradesh (UP) has start the registration process of UP NEET UG Counselling 2021 on Thursday, 20 January. Candidates who are interested and eligible can register for the same through the official website of UP NEET: upneet.gov.in.
Students can register for the counselling to get admission to popular medical colleges in the country. Based on the merit and choice, the final merit list will be released on the official website. Candidates can follow the important steps to apply for the counselling through the official website “upneet.gov.in.”
UP NEET UG Counselling 2021: How to Register?
- Candidates must visit the official website of UP National Eligibility cum Entrance Test – upneet.gov.in.
- Visit the homepage, click on the tab/link i.e. Registration UG (MBBS/BDS).
- Alternatively, candidates can click on the direct link given here to register for UG NEET UG Counselling 2021.
- Select your Course and enter your Roll Number along with NEET Application Number to login.
- Start filling the application form by giving all details.
- Upload the documents and pay the application fee to submit.
- After submission, do remember to print a copy of this form for future references.
UP NEET UG 2021: Important Date
- 1-Date of Online Registration – 20th Jan 2022 to 24th Jan 2022
- 2-Documents Verification – 21st Jan 2022 to 25th Jab 2022
- 3-Merit List of Candidates – 25th Jan 2022
- 4-Choice Filling Date – 27th Jan 2022 to 31st Jan 2022
- 5-Result Declaration – 01st or 2nd Feb 2022
Allotment Letter & Admission – 02nd Feb 2022 to 05th Feb 2022