PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research (PESIMSR)
PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research (PESIMSR) was founded in 2001 in Kuppam, Andhra Pradesh. The institute is affiliated with Vijayawada's Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences. The institute offers MBBS as a UG programme and MD and MS as part of its PG programme in various fields of specialisation.
The institute's application process is done offline.
Candidates for MBBS must have completed intermediate with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English from a recognised Board.
Candidates for these courses are chosen based on their NEET UG rank.
Candidates for MD and MS degree programmes must have completed an MBBS degree as well as a one-year rotary internship.
PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Highlights
Name of the Institute
PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research
Basic Admission Criteria
Name of the Entrance
NEET UG, NEET PG
Online and offline
PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research MBBS Admission 2023
PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research offers a Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) degree with a one-year mandatory rotary internship. A minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, English, and Biology/Biotechnology on the 10+2 exam is required to be admitted to this programme. The selection criterion is based on the NEET UG (National Eligibility Cumulative Entrance Test) score.
No. of Seats
50% marks in Intermediate with PCB.
A valid rank in UG-NEET.
Admission to the PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research for MD and MS in 2023
PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research provides MD and MS courses in a variety of specializations. The primary requirement for admission to these courses is an MBBS degree and a certificate of completion of a one-year mandatory rotary internship. Candidates are chosen based on their NEET PG score.
|MBBS degree with 50% marks and 1-year rotary internship completion certificate.
|A valid score in NEET-PG.
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology
CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY
In order to be considered for admission to the 5-year 6 months Full-time MBBS Program, applicants must meet the following criteria as specified by the institute.
The candidate must have completed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English from a recognized board.
As permitted by MCI, the applicant must have achieved success in the Common Entrance Test.
PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Application Process 2023
Candidates seeking admission to this institute must first register for NEET UG and NEET PG on the respective official websites. Here is how to apply for admission to the institute:
Candidates must pay a nominal application fee and visit the institute's admission office to obtain a prospectus and application form.
Correctly complete the application form.
Attach the passport-sized photographs to the application form's designated locations.
Attach the following documents:
- Allotment Letter and Receipt of Certificate by NTRUHS
- NEET UG/ NEET PG Admit Card and Score Card
- 10thand 12th mark sheets and passing certificates
- MBBS Mark sheet and passing certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Character/ Conduct Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Community, Nativity and Date of Birth Certificates
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Aadhar Card/ PAN Card
- Migration Certificate
- Coloured passport-sized photographs – 10 for UG and 20 for PG courses
- Bank Guarantee of INR 12, 12, 750 on the 100 rupees non-judicial bond papers (For NRI Candidates)
- Submit the application along with aforementioned documents to the admission office.
- Class 10th and 12th marks sheet
- NEET UG/NEET PG admit card and score card
- Internship certificate
- Certificate /Documents for Medical recognition
- Caste certificate, if applicable.
- Transfer certificate/ Provisional Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Certificate of Graduation or Bachelor’s Degree according to the applied courses by the candidates.