IIMT School Of Management - [ISM], Gurgaon
The IIMT School of Management (ISM) was founded by alumni of the IIT and Wharton School to offer students in India a high-quality education. On Gurgaon's Sohna road is a self-sustaining "Green" campus. The B-school currently provides a full-time PGDM programme with six specialisations.
Highlights of ISM Gurgaon
The following are a few minor details about IIMT Gurgaon:
Professional management exam
Online and offline
No. of Industry Partners
1800 200 1189 (Toll-free)
IIMT School of Management Course with Fees:
ISM currently only offers the Post Graduate Diploma in Management programme. The AICTE has approved the programme. Below is a quick summary of the same:
- Finance, marketing, human resource management, international business, supply chain management, and entrepreneurship & innovation are among the specialisations available.
- Duration: 2 years | Full time
Note: Remarkably, there is an option to pay in instalments as well.
IIMT School of Management Admissions:
Both online and offline registration options are available to prospective students. However, it is first necessary to determine whether or not they are qualified.
- 45% for candidates from the reserved category and 50% for graduates in any stream
- A candidate with work experience and a valid score on the CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, GMAT, or CMAT would be preferred.
Note: Students in their final year at an Indian university are also eligible to apply for admission to ISM.
How to Apply for ISM Gurgaon?
The following highlights of both offline and online registration are provided because both can be used for registration:
Pre-requisites for Registration:
Before submitting the application form, include the necessary documents:
- a photocopy of the transcripts for grades X, XII, and graduation.
- CAT, MAT, CMAT, XAT, or GMAT score copy.
- passport-size images.
Option 1 - Online Mode:
- Visit ISM's official website and select "Apply now."
- The five tabs will be as follows:
- Name, date of birth, nationality, gender, country, address, and other personal information
- Course Options - List your interests, skills, reasons for choosing ISM, awards, and more.
- Enter your 10th, 12th, graduation, work experience, and other qualification details.
- Select whether you have taken any management exams in the test details.
- Payment information: Pay online with a debit card, credit card, DD, or check.
Option 2 – Online Mode:
- Obtain the form by visiting the official website.
- Send the completed form along with a DD for INR 1,000 made out to "IIMT School of Management" and payable to Gurgaon.
- Purchase the application at the Radisson Blu Plaza, National Highway-8, New Delhi, 110037 Admissions Office.
- Pay 1000 INR in cash right there in the office.
IIMT School of Management Placements:
An active placement cell at the business school keeps close ties with employers. Graduate students receive 100% placement assistance. The college has more than 50 placement partners and internships; a few of the best are listed below:
- Aquarius Investments, Singapore
- Sakshi Advertising, Dubai
- Audiviz Technologies, Dubai
- Al Wazzan General Trading, Kuwait
- Madura Lifestyle & Fashion
- Bacardi India Pvt Ltd
- DTDC Couriers & Cargo Ltd
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Indiamart Intermesh
- American Express Bank