JK Business School Gurgaon
Private business school JK Business School (JKBS) is situated in Gurgaon, Delhi-National Capital Region. The institute offers a BBA programme at the undergraduate level and a dual-specialization PGDM programme at the graduate level. An interview round is conducted after the written test as part of the selection process. In addition, ASSOCHAM and Education Post awarded JK Business School with a "Certificate of Excellence in the Field of Education" for being the best business institution in Asia for industry-academic partnerships (APETA).
JK Business School Gurgaon Courses:
Admission is available for undergraduate and graduate programmes at JK Business School (JKBS). Both online and offline applications are acceptable for interested candidates. Brief information about the courses at JK Business School is provided in the table below:
Eligibility: 10+2 level (with minimum 50% in any stream)
Selection Criteria: Candidates will be screened on the basis of 12th class merit, followed by Group Discussion, Personal Interview & JKBS Written Aptitude Test (WAT)
Intake: 60 seats
Eligibility: Gradaution in any discipline with at least 50% marks.
Selection Criteria: Graduate + Obtained a valid score in CAT/CMAT/XAT
JK Business School Gurgaon Admissions:
In 2006, the JK Business School opened its doors in Gurugram, Haryana. Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak, is connected to JKBS. The PGDM course with dual specialisation and the BBA at the undergraduate level are both offered by JK Business School. Application forms for JK Business School can only be completed online. Any graduate in good standing with a cumulative GPA of at least 50% is qualified to enrol in the PGDM programme.
- A minimum cumulative score of 50% is required for completion of the 10+2 level in order to be eligible for the PGDM programme.
- Candidates are chosen for GD, PI, and WAT for the PGDM programme based on their scores on the CAT, MAT, CMAT, ATMA, XAT, and GMAT exams.
- The 10+2 scores in any stream are used to shortlist candidates for the BBA program's GD, PI, and WAT.
- The CAT score, WAT, group discussion, personal interview, and simulation gaming will all be considered in the program's final selection process.
JK Business School PGDM Admission:
Marketing, Business Analytics, Supply Chain and Logistics, Human Resource Management, and Finance are among the specialisations of the two-year, full-time postgraduate diploma in management offered by JK Business School. AICTE-recognized JK Business School offers a demanding, in-depth curriculum. The J K Business School's flagship programme, the PGDM, is designed to be up to date with the most recent, dynamic industry demands.
JK Business School PGDM Eligibility
A minimum 3-year bachelor's degree in any discipline, or an equivalent degree, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 50% is required to be eligible for post-graduate studies in management, according to the Association of Indian Universities and the University Grants Commission.
- Graduate students in their final year are also eligible to apply, but they must submit their final overall score when applying.
- Candidates must possess a current CAT, MAT, CMAT, AMAT, XAT, or GMAT scorecard (minimum 1 year of valid score).
- Candidates with prior work experience will be given preference and additional benefits.
JK Business School PGDM Selection Criteria
Admission test results and previous academic records will be used to narrow down the candidates for the Group Discussion round and personal interview. A personal interview and a group discussion will be scheduled for the candidates.
Stage-1 (Shortlisting): Entrance Score percentiles are used to shortlist candidates for MSG -WAT-PI. Based on the number of candidates to be shortlisted, the minimum cut-off percentile is determined.
Stage-2 The shortlisted candidates go through the following procedure.(MSG -WAT - PI):
- A candidate will receive credentials (login details) for the Management Simulation Game (MSG), which is accessible on the JKBS website. The candidate must participate in the game for a full day. The candidate must finish the assessment on the link given to him after playing and successfully submitting the game. In all evaluations of candidates' business savvy, the emphasis will be on testing your critical thinking, analytical skills, and capacity to comprehend and apply fundamental business concepts.
- The candidate will be provided with a video link for the Writing Ability Test (WAT). The candidate will be required to watch the video and write 200–250 words about his or her observations. His or her written expression, creativity, and clarity of thought will be put to the test by WAT. The video will be 17 minutes long, and responses must be submitted within an hour of the video's completion.
- After that, candidates will be contacted for a personal interview (PI). The candidates will be questioned for 25 to 30 minutes by a panel of experts. The emphasis will be on testing learning aptitude, aspirations, communication skills, mental clarity, and situational management abilities.
JK Business School BBA Admission:
J K Business School, which is associated with Gurugram University, offers a three-year full-time Bachelor of Business Administration programme. J K Business School prepares students for a rewarding career in business and other organisations by making them industry-ready. Marketing, finance, human resources, international business, retail, logistics, supply chain management, and information technology are among the areas of specialisation that are highlighted.
JK Business School BBA Eligibility
Candidates must have passed the 10+2 exam in any stream with a minimum cumulative score of 50%. The candidate must have successfully completed their higher secondary education from a national or state recognised board.
JK Business School BBA Selection Criteria:
- The candidates will be narrowed down based on their 10+2 grade point average.
- Candidates will be contacted for the J K Business School's written ability test, group discussion, and personal interview.
- A merit list will be compiled after the final choice has been made taking into account all the criteria.
- Individual election letters will be sent to the chosen candidates, and the merit list will be posted on the college website.
- Candidates who have been chosen should finish paying their fees on time to ensure their admission.
JK Business School How to Apply?
- Complete the online application.
- Complete all the fields and create your unique login ID.
- Enter the OTP that was sent to your registered email address or mobile number, then double-check your email address and mobile number.
- Login using the generated credentials after the email ID has been verified.
- Upload a scanned copy of your photo and fill out your personal, academic, and graduation information, if applicable.
- Enter the 10+2 grades and any relevant information.
- Pay the application fee online using a credit card, debit card, or net banking (the online application fee for the BBA programme is INR 1000).
- Send in the application.
- For use in future correspondence, print the application form and acknowledgement slip.
JK Business School Gurgaon Cutoff:
The following is the minimum requirement for admission to the PGDM programme:
Minimum Cut Off
60 percentile for MAT/CAT
50 percentile for CAT/XAT
JK Business School Gurgaon Rankings:
- ranked 21 in the list of the top private business schools in India for 2021–2022.
- Top B Schools in India for 2021 that are delivering high-quality instruction to create global leaders are ranked in the A2 Band by Education World and R World Institutional Ranking, respectively.
- Ranking 7th among the Top 10 private B-Schools in India for Best Academia-Industry Alliance- Education World Higher Education Grand Jury Awards 2020-21, MDRA is ranked 53rd in India's living Experience- Business Today.
JK Business School Gurgaon Placements:
96 recruiters attended JK Business School Placements 2022. Numerous companies, such as Flipkart, EY, Godrej, KMPG, Nestle, Decathlon, Berger Paints, Axis Bank, and Naukri.com, have a strong hiring presence. The most lucrative wage was INR 18 LPA. The average pay was INR 5.45 LPA. The following are the placement highlights:
- Number of Recruiters: 96
- Highest Salary: INR 18 LPA
- Average Salary: INR 5.45 LPA
- Median Salary: INR 5 LPA
- Top Recruiters: EY, KPMG, Axis Bank, Decathlon, Nestle etc
JK Business School Gurgaon Important Dates:
Last date to Apply for PGDM
Jan 31, 2023