St. Francis Institute Of Management And Research - [SFIMAR], Mumbai

    St. Francis Institute Of Management And Research - [SFIMAR], Mumbai

    To provide top-notch education in the area of business management, "The Society of the Congregation of Franciscan Brothers" founded the St. Francis Institute of Management & Research (SFIMAR) in 2002. The University of Mumbai has granted it permanent affiliation, and it is acknowledged by AICTE, New Delhi. The National Assessment and Accreditation Council has granted SFIMAR its Grade 'A' accreditation (NAAC).

    The college's placement cell, which helps students find jobs, operates efficiently. The SFIMAR offers students a CTC up to about INR 10 LPA. Additionally, it offers students internships worth up to INR 15 K/Month. ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, LineData, Deutsche Bank, RedWall Media Pvt. Ltd., Morningstar, NJ Group, Word Xpress, Lodha, Vedam, and many more are just a few of the top employers.

    St. Francis Institute of Management & Research Courses:

    Management-related programmes are offered at the Diploma, Postgraduate, and Research level by SFIMAR, Mumbai. The table below provides information on the courses that are offered:



    Eligibility Criteria


    Financial Management, Marketing Management

    Hold a Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university along with a valid CAT/ MAT/ GMAT score


    Operations Management, Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, Systems Management

    Hold a Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks in any discipline along with a valid CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ MAH CET Score

    St. Francis Institute of Management & Research Admission:

    A total of 180 seats are available, of which 51% (92 seats) are set aside for candidates from Christian religious minorities and the remaining 49% (88 seats) are given to candidates from all other categories.

    1. Other than Christian Minority Candidates and Open Category Requirements are allotted to the remaining Seats during the CAP round if there are insufficient Minority Candidates to allocate.
    2. The institutions admit candidates from other categories to fill open minority seats.
    3. All Category Candidates who have registered with DTE may be admitted by the Institute if any Seats are still open after the CAP rounds.

    The important documents for all the above scholarship as follows:

    1. Domicile Certificate
    2. Caste / Caste Validity / Non-Creamy Layer for the respective Caste
    3. Income Certificate from the Tehsildar
    4. 10,12,Graduation mark Sheets

    St. Francis Institute of Management & Research Placement:

    In order to help its students find jobs, SFIMAR, Mumbai has a dedicated Placement Cell run by professionals and experts. The cell organises lectures, seminars, group discussions, mock interviews, and other events for career guidance, entrepreneurship, and personality development in addition to offering campus placement through campus recruitment.

    SFIMAR Final Placements Report:

    Number of Students


    Companies Participated


    New Recruiters


    Number of PPOs/PPIs


    Highest CTC

    INR 10.00 LPA

    Average Package

    INR 4.5 LPA

    Median Package

    INR 4 LPA

    Major Sector

    Financial Services, IT & Banking

    Top Recruiters

    SS&C GlobeOp, BlackRock Services Pvt. Ltd, VIVO, L & T Infotech, ICICI Group, e-Emphasys Systems Pvt. Ltd., Nomura, ITC Ltd., Morgan Stanley,Indian Express, Carnival Group

    St. Francis Institute of Management & Research Facilities:

    Modern infrastructure at SFIMAR in Mumbai offers a variety of facilities to help the students. The college offers the following facilities:

    • Library: The college's library is well-stocked with more than 14393 books on various management studies topics. The college library is a member of the Developing Library Network (DELNET), National Digital Library (NDL), and INFLIBNET N-LIST Consortia, giving it access to over 31,35,000 E-Books from reputable publishers and institutions, as well as about 6000 peer-reviewed e-journals.
    • Computer Lab: SFIMAR, Mumbai has a well-equipped computer lab with the newest laptops, printers, scanners, and projectors, supporting its non-classroom learning pedagogy.
    • Classroom: The college has a well-appointed, air-conditioned classroom that is very roomy, well-equipped, and has a projector, white board, audiovisual sound system, and podium facility for improving teaching and learning.


    Apply For UPES